Wednesday 19 June 2013

What's in my bag & purse! :)

Today I thought i'd jump on the bandwagon and do a quick little 'what's in my bag' post :)
 
So, being a girl, I own quite a few bags/purses but this is my most favourite & the one I carry around the most- the Kardashian Kollection Large Black Stud Tote! 
Get yours here!
It cost £55.00 but I love it! It's really deep so it can fit alot of stuff in and has a smaller zipped pocket inside + 2 little pouches opposite, so plenty of space for whatever I wish to carry!
I loveee the stud detailing at the bottom of the bag, so glamorous!

These are the everyday items that I carry around :)
hairbrush / deodorant / hayfever nasal spray / ipod / phone charger / purse /lipstick / perfume.

My hair is constantly getting knotted up which is soooo annoying so I carry around a small little brush so it doesn't take up too much space in my bag :)
I never leave the house without any type of smelly! :) as soon as I start to feel sweaty or hot, I spray myself straight away. I cannot stand body odour! I always carry my YSL Babydoll that smells heavenly! It's definitely my favourite perfume ever! I highly recommend it and it's not that expensive either, compared to alot of perfumes! Available here. :)
In my bag right now, i'm carrying around MAC's 'Impassioned' lipstick which is a really beautiful, deep fuschia colour!

To match my black & gold studded Kardashian Kollection bag, I also got the purse! :) this isn't on the Dorothy Perkins website anymore, so i'm not sure where else you could purchase this but I actually wish I didn't get this one. The little studs fall off soooo easily! as you can tell from mine, it looks a complete mess! :(

In my purse, I always have my costa coffee card- I always get a costa drink whenever i'm in town! mmm :) my library card- I feel like the library is my second home at the moment! I'm always in there printing off cv's! :( also, my tattoo appointment card from months ago that I don't want to throw away!
There's always 1 or 2 spare hair clips in case I ever need one for the annoying little fly away baby hairs! My money- I have about £11-something to my name.. how depressing?
The last thing i'm going to mention in my purse is my LUCKY VEGAS POKER CHIP! :) it's not a real poker chip haha, it was a keyring I bought when I first went to las vegas, but it fell off the chain so I like to keep it in my purse because it's super cute :) 

Lastly, is my ipod! I always have this in my bag or in Craig's car. I hate travelling without music, especially them long bus journeys, so boringggg!
I've had my Hello Kitty ipod cover on it for about 3 years now, which I also got from Las Vegas, I think it was around $20.. you can probably find one similar on ebay :) so adorable!

Here are a few songs i've been OBSESSED with lately!
Demi Lovato's latest album 'Demi' is amazinggg! 
<3 
Give 'Really Don't Care'  & 'Something That We're Not' a listen! :) they're sooo upbeat and fun! Definitely my 2 faves right now, well done, Demi :)

Thank you for reading! :)
What's in your bag?!



No comments:

Post a Comment